Spotlight On: Frazer Laird
Posted on 21st August 2019
Get to know Frazer, Selfs newest team member in our first employee spotlight!
1. Before working at Selfs, what was the most unusual or interesting job you've ever done?
Probably when I was in Sydney, I worked as a carpet cleaner.
2. Where is your favourite holiday spot?
Thats a toughy. Probably New Zealand, there's incredible scenery and activities.
3. What is one skill you would love to learn?
I've always wanted to properly learn a new language, Spanish probably!
4. If you had to eat one meal every day for the rest of your life, what would it be?
I think I would say curry, there are lots of different adjustments you can make and I wouldn't get bored of eating it.
5. How do you describe what you do for a living to others?
I say that I support financial advisers behind the scenes and I administer client investments and help prepare for meetings.
6. You’re stuck on a desert island for 24 hours with one celebrity, who would it be?
Jessica Alba, because I have always liked her acting, plus she is nice to look at!
Share this post: